The Principal, Mr Mercer, spoke to the whole school at assembly 19 April 2021 to update students and staff on our mobile phone policy and actions. See the DOE poster here which is displayed in all classrooms and around the school. To summarise, students are to:
* Turn off their mobile phones and put them away in their bags or lockers for the school day. This starts before school and includes recess and lunch.
* Switch smart watches to flight mode
* Put away ear buds and headphones
* Go to Student Services or Reception if they need to speak with a family member
* Only use their phone in class when the teacher specifies its use.
If you have questions, please contact the school.